1. Convenience – Doing business locally can save travel time, gasoline, traffic aggravation and searching for a parking space.
2. Personal Service – Columbia County abounds with small, independent, family-run businesses. Doing business with people you know is one of the many nice things about shopping in Columbia County.
3. Value – In Columbia County, you’re more likely to find “extras” that add value to your purchase, such as personal service from people who care.
4. Community Support – Countless Columbia County businesses generously support organizations and events that are vital to your community, such as fire companies, youth recreation programs, and school activities.
5. Multiplier Effect – Purchasing locally re-circulates your money through your local community, maintaining jobs, and keeping Columbia County’s economy growing.
6. Shop Columbia County First Extra Benefit! First, shop locally for clothing and save. Then, do your other shopping here, too. Sales tax revenues reduce what must be raised through property taxes. So it really does “pay” to shop Columbia County first!
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER
Be the first to learn about upcoming events, activities and seasonal discounts.